Saturday, August 15, 2009

moving day



I'm a little sad today because I'm moving out of my apartment into a new one.  Although I'm very thrilled about this next year Seoul in a new place, it's still just a tad bit bittersweet.  After almost a full year of living in this little apartment, I feel a connection to it.  I experienced a lot in this little box, and finally after a lot of acclimating, I feel so at ease in this place and in this neighborhood.  You know they say it takes a good year to get adjusted to a new environment, I guess that's why it's a little hard to leave.  I just started to feel completely comfortable here, and now it's time to move out.  Ah well.  We don't really like change, but what can you do to stop it.  It's a new year, a new apartment, with hopefully...a new job!  I'll post pictures of my new place soon.  It's a very quaint street with a nice view of Namsan Tower and it's located smack dab in the heart of the city.  Wahoo!~  Goodbye old, hello new!      

1 comment:

SuJ said...

i think its interesting how everyone is going on this exciting transition phase right now